Monday, April 8, 2013

To Live in Hearts




Did you all have a nice weekend? Mine was fabulous. Karaoke on Friday night. A leisurely drive and lunch with a new friend and a lazy Sunday. What more could a girl ask for....and stamping time to boot!

I discovered this fabulous acrylic block collage technique through the Featured Stamper Challenge yesterday. Oh my gosh, it is the COOLEST technique EVER and quick and easy, which is a HUGE bonus!!! Here is the link for the instructions if you're so compelled to give it a whirl!

Supplies:

Impression Obsession: Treasured Memories
Acrylic Block
Stamping Mist

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card. I love the way you have created the nature scene and the image is fun. The sentiment is good and the pearls are nice.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I am going to try this technique when I get my mojo going again for stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****