Thursday, May 16, 2013

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge-In the Air



Hello!!!! Coming to you today with my Up in the Air Butterfly!!!!

This Fancy Butterfly die is the Sweetest!!!
I layered it on the Rose Print Tall Stamp
and added the Dream Big Sentiment found in the Life is Good Clear Stamp Set

I used Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper


Play along with the challenge and you can win some IO goodness!

I don't have links for the DT today as I am posting this in the wee hours of the morning and have to get up for work in about four hours....made a huge error last night which kept me busy until now!

Please forgive me, but If you have  been hopping I am the last on the list, given that my name begins with "V"...leaves me on the bottom most of the time ;-p)

So please visit the IO Blog or click on the links for the DT on my sidebar

and of course check out the blog for the deets on the challenge!

I

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the colors!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly jumps (fly) out of the page ! Striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, this is absolutely stunning. Love, love, love it. The yellow really pops against the purple. Sorry you're not getting much sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****