Friday, June 28, 2013

It's a BellarifiC Sketchypoo!





Oh my gosh! I forgot to go in last night and write my post before it published this morning!!!!

This weeks challenge is a sketch. I really Lub a dub this one AND it gave me a chance to play with some new rubbah that I most recently accumulated!!!!

I combined the sentiment from Yours Truly with the Journal Your Art Out Java Spills
Who knew that splotches could be so pretty! I coupled the main panel with Paper from 

It's a sad day at Bella today. Paulinabella, who has been with Em for a long long time is bidding us a fond farewell! We are going to miss her much!!! Be sure you head over to her blog to wish her well!!!!
Hugs for all~~~

Next week we're asking you to Button up~~~

Yep, Use some Buttons on your cards.......

You can never go wrong with buttons!!!!

Button!





2 comments:

  1. Vicki, love love your card today, those java spills are cool! Thanks for your kind words, I will miss you guys as well. I'll still be checkin in on you all :). Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****