Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's the Pig-Plain and Simple




Sometimes things should be left as they are. Sometimes there is no need for embellishment
Keep it simple......state what you mean and mean what you state.

I pondered and pondered over how to present this piggy, but I wanted this little piggy to stand alone
He doesn't need a supporting cast, he's adorable just as he is!!!

Parker the Super Piggy is one of the latest releases over at Stamping Bella!

He is just WAYYYYY to cute!!!!
Don't you want to pinch those rosy l'il Cheeks??


Happy Birthday Emily!!!

I hope you had a Bellarific Day!!!!

To celebrate, Em's having a BIG BIG Sale

Here's all the Deets!


So yes I have been MIA.. but so have you!! LOL.. where has everyone been?
So it’s my birFday on tuesday.. I suffered so hard last year turning the big 4-0.. now 4-1 is a piece of cake (ok not really but I am trying to be positive..LOL).. It is the year of taking care of ME… and I am trying :)
So to celebrate my birFday on TOOSDAY.. I am starting our birFday sale early.  Like.  RIGHT NOW..so this is the time to pick up goodies you haven’t in the past.. gifts etc as it is our highest sale of the year.  We are offering 25% off the whole store (not applicable to wholesale orders).. This includes our sale items as well.. and through the week I am hoping to post some sale goodies from my very own stash.. so keep an eye out on that section!  CODE FOR OUR WEEKLONG SALE IS: bellabirthday2013  so enjoy! and tell your friends (or sistahs :) ) !
Oh and if you spend $100 or more (before the discount) you receive our BELLA EXCLUSIVE die for free! (limited quantities-$35 value)

I coloured Parker with my Touch Markers

Here's the Map!


Glad to say although my Mojo ran away for a bit, Parker helped me get it back!

Now why don't you run on over to Bella and give him a home!!!

MWAH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****