Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bellarific Friday-Button Button!!




SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am SO grooving on this chicklet!!!!

The challenge for this week was to use buttons on your project. I intended to use lots and lots of buttons, but decided just to use one on her sweet School Bag

Oh my my!!! I can't get over Mimi's Scrumptiousness!!!!!

Head on over to Blogabella to see the DT and Sistahs sweet creations and of course to check out the sketch for next week!

Hope you have an AMAZING weekend!

MWAH!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo adorable Vicki!!!! Such a sweet sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time...when given a challenge for buttons bows or bling I find I use them minimally! Love the single button on her satchel. And I love the simplicity of this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****