Thursday, September 12, 2013

Impression Obsession DT Thursday!



So excited to be the featured Designer for DT Thursday over at Impression Obsession!

I LOVE using dies for Scrapbooking. I think they can give your layouts such Character.

There is no stamping on the layout, but I used the following dies:


I Paper pieced the Sweet Snowman's Hat to match the "Real" Snowman's Hat in the photos

Man oh man, time has flown since these pictures were taken.....hmmm about 13 years. Where DID the time go. I miss those times with Jonathon.....So Happy that we capture memories in photo's and in Scrapbook Layouts. I used the Easy Breezy Line of Papers for The base of the Page and The Easy Breezy Cardstock stickers for the title. The Papers are from The Paper Loft

Hope you enjoyed looking at my little project as much I enjoyed creating it

Happy Stamping


2 comments:

  1. Very nice scene with the trees, I like the distressed background too. The little border duo looks neat under the picture.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, great scap page!! I too love using stamps on my scrapbook pages and try to convince others to do the same. Especially border stamps which really jazz up a page. TY for the outstanding cards and scrapbook pages u do for us. Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****