Tuesday, October 15, 2013

News! I'm a Ziva!



Hot off the Press!

I've been keeping this news under my cap for quite awhile!

I'm excited to announce that I'm a Ziva!!!

What is a Ziva you ask?

A "Ziva" is kinda like a Diva.....a Ziva Diva Designer for




What is Z Becky Brown?

Follow the Link above to see more, but Z Becky Brown is a fabulous Handbag Company

The handbags are essentially clear acrylic, however you have an option of finishes to choose from with regard to lids and hardware! Sooo Pretty!






The Beauty is that you get to design your purse to match clothing, theme, your personality......

The Sky is the Limit!

I created this purse inspired by a Teacher Theme.

I had a retired Scrapbook Kit from CTMH that included Canvas Stickers



Other than inking the edges of the canvas Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, I only had to cut the paper to cover the templates that you can purchase to accompany the Purses!

Easy Peasy and cute too I think!!!

There is a fabulous Designer Gallery on the site, which is a go to for inspirations





Such a fun project and so easy! 

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****