Monday, December 30, 2013

Impression Obsession FABULOUS Valentine Release!!!



I am OVER THE MOON with the latest Stamps and Dies from Impression Obsession Stamps!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the heart stamps and well......this sentiment stamp totally cracked me up~~


The Sentiment is from the Cupid was Here set by Kalani Allred

I absolutely LOVE her Yummy Yummy Sentiments!!!

I knew when I saw this that I had to make a Slider Card!

You can find the fantastic Tutorial HERE on Splitcoaststampers

I used Prima Engraver 6x6 paper as I wanted to create a Masculine Themed Valentine

I embellished the card with one of the Sweet Cupid Dies from the Cupid Die Set


and a Tiny Heart from the Conversation Heart Die  that coordinates with the Conversation Heart  Stamp Set. As A Pull for the Slider, I tied on a Tim Holtz Key with Hemp and added some chipboard gears that i've had kicking around for a bit...... I distressed the edges of my paper with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink. These new stamps have finally kicked my Mojo Butt and have my creative Juices Flowing!




Be sure to head on over to IO Stamps to check out all the new Goodies!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****