Friday, January 17, 2014

Bellarific Friday!



I finally got a chance to play with some of my Super dee DUPER Seniorita Stamps!

I've had them foreva and they were CRYING to be inked!!!!

Sooo, I thought what the heck...... I'll play the Bellarific Friday Challenge!

Wanted to share some news........ 

I was on Blogabella the other day and Em says a new release is on the way!!!!

Yep, FOUR......count em, FOUR new Uptownies!, TWO Senioritas and a whack of Mixed Media and Journalling Stamps!!! Can't WAIT to see and treat myself to a little bit of RUBBA

Make sure you check out BLOGABELLA in the coming days so you won't miss the goods!!!



Here's My Touch Twin Colour Map


Stamps:

The sentiment is from Uptownie Lucille

Happy Stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****