Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hiking! The Paper Loft June Sketch Challenge


I've been such a lazy Blogger lately!!!  That being said, I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself in many regards and also making attempts to live as stress free as humanly possible. I know there is no life without some degree of stress, however if you are aware of the source(s) of your greatest stress and eliminate it, it is important to do that! For things that you can't avoid, you need to use your coping skills to deal with it effectively.....and then there are habits that you can adapt to relieve your stress levels on a more general level. I've currently taken up Yoga, which forces me to be more mindful of relaxing. Looking forward at some point to get the go ahead for Hot Yoga, but right at the moment I will stick with the more gentler forms such as Yin and Sama Set

If you have any great ideas with regard to stress management, please share! I can use all the help I can get {heart}.

I enjoyed making this layout for the Paper Loft June Challenge using Papers from The Great Outdoors!

Make sure you visit the Blog  to see the latest sketch and to add your submission

You  could be our next guest designer and win some fabulous Paper Loft Designer Paper!



Have a Wonderful Week

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****