Thursday, January 15, 2015

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge-Sparkle and Shine


How are you all today! We're back after last weeks HUGE Blog hop with our regular Thursday Challenge. This week, your challenge is to Sparkle and Shine!

My card is Very Simple, but it is sparkly~ I love this sweet sentiment and wanted it to really be the focal point on this card, so rather than having it as an add on to a main image, it IS the main image. What do you think? My sparkle was to add some Rhinestone Hearts to imitate the hearts in the sentiment. I didn't really want ribbon as I felt that the Bakers Twine would keep the card CAS


You can find this fun Sentiment  here:


Be sure to head on over to the IO Blog to find out who's playing today and to add your project!

Don't forget that if you don't play, you can't win!

Happy Stamping~

-Vicki~~

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****