Saturday, April 4, 2015

Renew, Redo My Coastal Shabby Dresser


Oh my gosh, with my first two projects, I got my feet wet. I was quite happy with the chair and the frame and so with this one,  I dove right in!

I forgot to take a before picture, but the dresser was essentially a knotty pine..kind of blah!

The colours I used were Annie Sloan French Linen , Duck Egg Blue and Old White

The natural wood peeking through does not look as harsh in real life as it does in the photo's

I'm really enjoying the ease of the application of the paint and the results that I'm getting.

I'm currently working on my bedside table and am looking forward to sharing with you!




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job! Have a Blessed Resurrection Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a sneak peak of the floor??? LOVE IT!!!!
    Can't wait to see it for real!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****