Thursday, June 4, 2015

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-It's Party Time




Good Morning! It's Party Time Over at IO Stamps today!

We want you to create a fun "Party" card using you IO Stamps and Dies!

I started off wanting to make a simple card. That card came together so quickly I thought "why not make a set"? It's always great to have an extra card or two around in a pinch! 

The great thing is, that I made these cards using one set and one die!




The stamp set is a lovely clear set called Let us Celebrate





If you head on over to the   Impression Obsession Blog you can get a list of all the players for today as well as submit your entry. Play along and you can win a sweet prize from IO stamps




I was thinking that this set might make a nice little gift package. You could bundle the four together with some envelopes and tie them up in a bit of Raffia. I used to do card packages for my Grandmother as she loved to send cards. I made her a good assortment, so she had something handy for every occasion. Thinking of her puts a smile to my face! I miss her much

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping

-Vicki~

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. I love the red, white and blue theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply darling. I love the idea of making card packages as gifts, and the fact that simple designs can speak volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it were my birthday, YES, I could handle celebrating it with CAKE!!!! LOL SUPER JOB!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****