Sunday, October 11, 2015

Challenge Chicks October Challenge!


Our Hostess for this month is Kelli! She's given us at 3-2-1 Challenge!

3 Layers
2 embellishments
1 sentiment

No stamped images!

Oh! and the Bonus was to make the card pink! I think i'm pretty in pink don't you?

The Doodlebug Sugarplums Collection was perfect for just that!!!!


I mounted that on a circle of Sugarplum Christmas Trim Paper

of course I had to add a little Flower Soft Polar Ice Snow

The base layer of the card is Jolly Gingerbread
and the pretty little ornament layer is called Tiny Trimmings- Tiny and so stinkin' pretty!

For my second embellishment ( I counted the Cottage as number one!) I added three sweet little  enamel Christmas dots- Is that a cheat 'cause there are three? I'm going to say NOT...because it's a little grouping and one little enamel dot would have been lonely without the other two!!!
The sentiment is from Impression Obsession- you can find it HERE

Check out the Chicks Cheeky Creations!!!

Kelly Schirmer
Kittie Caracciolo
Jeanne Streiff (you are here)
Diane Zechman
Vicki Garrett- That's me!! THATS ME!!! lol


Happy Stamping! 

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****