Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Merry & Bright




"His eyes how they twinkle, his dimples so merry"!
I've had this picture of Jonathon kicking around for a long time (about 15 years in fact!) waiting for the perfect time to create a layout. When I saw the Merry & Bright sentiment in this Sugarplum Christmas Collection, I just had to find the picture! Oh my gosh, that little face is the sweetest isn't it?

I had a lot of fun creating this layout with the addition of the cottage and gumdrops from the  Die Cuts Craft Kit and the Jolly Gingerbread Doodle-Pops 3D stickers

I wanted to bring the little cottage to life a bit, so I used an exacto knife to open the doorway and added some sponging with tim holtz distress ink to the edges. I added some fine glitter to the windows for a little frosty effect! I couldn't resist but to add the sweet little 3-D gingerboy inside the house. Doesn't he look scrumptious? Good enough to eat!

Lastly, I used some Diamond Glaze to the Gumdrops for a glossy effect as well as some stickles for some sugary sweetness~  





I'm so glad I found the perfect paper collection for the perfect picture!

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****