Sunday, October 18, 2015

Quick Cards with Doodlebug Designs



Did you all have a good weekend? I know that mine passed WAY too fast! I enjoyed a lovely crop on Saturday with some fellow stampers and scrappers and had a yummy sleep in this morning!

It's almost time to hit the hay, but before I do, I wanted to share a couple of cards I made with the Doodlebug Sugarplum Collection papers and the Die Cuts Craft Kit

The papers I used on the cute Ginger Girl card were

and
I used  Doodlebug Bubblegum Twine to adhere the sweet heart 



What about this cute little gaffer?

The paper I used here is
and 

The stamps is Christmas Wishes from Impression Obsession

Hope you enjoyed my little share and that you have a fabulous week~


Happy Stamping

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****