Monday, October 12, 2015

Thankful for my Boy and his Dog



Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends! 
I hope that you're out enjoying this glorious day! I'm headed out shortly for a walk! I don't want to miss the opportunity of enjoying this great weather while it still lasts.

For most of you that know me, you know I look to the positive and realize the many ways that I have been blessed each and every day. I'm thankful for my family, my work, my creativity and the friends and acquaintances that i've had the opportunity to make through paper crafting.

There is no love greater than that of the relationship between man and his best friend. My Boy and his dog. Pets offer unconditional love to their family, as do Mothers to their children. I love my Son and my little Fur Baby Sydney! They both bring joy to my life, along with frustration, worry, laughter and sometimes tears, but I wouldn't trade either of the two for the world!

I created this layout with papers from an older line of Doodlebug Design.  You can find them in the clearance bin at Scrappin' Great Deals The line is called Sweetheart and the papers  are 4050 Heartthrob and 4043 Secret admirer.  i'm sure if you called the store, they could add them to you order if you wished to recreate the layout.  If you lift the "you're so tweet" layer, you will find a spot for embellishing! I added some Sugarplum Enamel Glossy Sticker dots to give the layout just a little more texture! You can find those in the SGD online store HERE

Lastly, I'm Thankful for the opportunity to share my creations with you and the fact that you continue to visit my blog!  Have a wonderful day!

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****