Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Festive Friday


Good Morning!

Are you all ready for the weekend? Hoping that the weather is better so that we can really confirm that Spring has sprung!

I think this is my Favourite Festive Friday Stamp to date AND it meets my requirements for mailing~~

Mitra has released some new dies over at Impression Obsession.

I used these Scribble Circles to create this abstract snowman.

I used the hat from the Snowman set. I trimmed the bottom of the hat to follow the line of the smallest scribble circle.

In behind, I created a snowy background using the grunge  wash stamp. Yep, that's the same background that I used on my coffee card yesterday.

Finally I stamped the Christmas Comes Anew stamp in black to balance out the hat!

Last, but certainly not least =, I added some sparkles with Cosmic Twinkles.

Hope you likey!!!

xx's and oh's

--Vicki~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****