Thursday, February 1, 2018

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge-Friendship Flowers



Good Morning!

Hope you're having a wonderful week! It's hard to believe we are already into the 2nd month of the year....before we know it, we'll be getting ready for Christmas again. Perhaps I'm a LITTLE premature in that assumption {LOL}.

I am ready to see Flowers blooming in my garden. Not likely to happen anytime soon in this chilly climate soooo I decided build my own Garden Card with the Build a Garden set 

It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! 

Lots of fun images in the extra large clear set!

I created a background with distress oxide inks and bleach.

After letting it dry, I stamped the images with IO Most Intense Black Ink

Lastly, I added a little sentiment from the Journal Jargon 3 set

Easy Peasy and a nice little note I can send off to a friend. Sorry for the dull photo. I think i'll redo it today in the daylight!

Hope you have a wonderful day

Be sure to enter your creations on the IO Blog

To see more delicious creations....... either more in quantity or more delicious than this one {you decide} take a peek at the following blogs today:

Vicki Garrett {That'e ME!}

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. I live in Maryland where we have below freezing temps in the winter yet our daffodils are coming up, so we'll have flowers very soon. They are hardy little things. I love the colors on your background and how they go so well with the black. This is beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a cool background! Such a versatile and lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****